Just as a general introduction, we are Mitch and Ina. We met each other in school while getting our degree in Interior Design. We are both graduates of that course and we're waiting to take our board exams on October, 2014.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, here are a couple more things that you might want to know about the both of us.
1. I enjoy watching the Crime Investigation Channel.
2. I read all 8 Harry Potter books in 2 months.
3. I absolutely do not understand the Twilight craze.
4. I tried reading 50 Shades of Grey but gave up within the first 2 chapters.
5. I was, am, and will be obsessed with Nsync.
6. I like walking, hate running and abhor stairs.
7. I forget important things easily.
8. I remember useless things pretty well.
9. I would want to learn another foreign language someday.
10. I count anything and everything when I'm bored.
1. I love CSI so much that I patterned one school requirement after a detective's case report. It had so much gory details (blood spatters, etc.) that my teacher complained.
2. I lost about 40lbs in less than a year.
3. My dream is to eat and eat and not gain weight.
4. I make the best meatball spaghetti. (okay, last entry on food!)
4. I'm scared of heights. I hate the escalator at SMX.
5. I love flowers. I can name a lot of local plants.
6. I never grew out of liking pink. Still is my favorite color.
7. When abroad, I prefer going to museums than shopping malls.
8. I have a shoe collection because I realized they still fit even if I gain weight.
9. I kept a diary since I was 9 yrs. old. I've finished 3 books.
10. I like reading chick flicks. haha. :)